It’s no secret that GMO is a hot issue right now and for good reason. If you’re finding it hard to keep up with all the information coming out of research and which brands and ingredients to avoid, here’s a great bundle of FREE resources you can watch, read, download, and take with you wherever you go on your smart phone. I’m calling it the “No GMO Action Pack” because once you’re armed with the information it contains, you can confidently take action in your own life against GMO foods.
If you have immersed yourself in keeping your life GMO-free, you probably know who John Robbins and his son Ocean are. Renown leaders in the Food Revolution, they have anchored their efforts with THE FOOD REVOLUTION NETWORK. If these names are new to you, I encourage you to read about them both here.
Here are the contents of my recommended No GMO ActionPack. Oh and the best part is that it’s all FREE.
- Downloadable interview: Jeffrey Smith Interviewed by John Robbins: Take Genetically Engineered Foods Out Of Your Diet Immediately.
- Downloadable interview: Dr. Vandana Shiva Interviewed by John Robbins: The Global Impact of GMOs. Downloadable
- Non-GMO Shopping Guide: Lots of good info in addition to brands and seals to look for (over 150); available in English and Spanish.
- True Food Shoppers Guide Mobile App: available for iPhone and Android
- Downloadable PDF: copy of the first chapter of Jeffrey Smith’s GMO blockbuster, Seeds of Deception — the world’s bestselling and #1 rated book on the subject.
- Special Video Presentation: Documented Health Risks of GMOs
It’s often repeated in my Go Green Blog posts that an important step in going GMO-free is to become an activist in the Food Revolution. Whether it’s by Marching Against Monsanto, educating yourself on Monsanto vs. Organics, or telling General Mills no GMO’s in Cheerios, every pro-active step is a good one. Dive into the Food Revolution site for information, articles, enlightening speakers and the opportunity to actively make your mark in the transformation of the food industry.